Thursday, November 22, 2012

Stuffed.

Lots of delicious food in my tummy tonight. And so many leftovers for the next few days!  We had a wonderful Thanksgiving here and I hope you all had a special day too.

IMG_9549

IMG_9551

IMG_9553

IMG_9555

IMG_9554
Yes, that is my sister making the turkey cupcakes kiss.  No, she isn't 12. Just acts it :)

So, are any of you doing any Black Friday/Small Business Saturday/Cyber Monday shopping?  I'll be honest, I've been known to do some shopping on this holiday weekend, but I'm just not sure I'm up to battling the crowds tomorrow.  Or the fact that I would have to get out of my pajamas :)  I may do some online shopping, so if there is anything that's a must, let me know!

IGK-ThanksSale12-GroupAd

I am offering a Thanksgiving holiday sale on all of my Irish Girlie Knits Designs through November 26.  Receive 25% off any pattern OR collection, no coupon necessary.  I'm also including my new design in this sale....

Naylor Street   

OlympicHat

I love that this hat features multiple sizes AND two different design options: one with yarn overs and one without.  Unisex.  Perfect for the entire family.

DSC_0098

DSC_0102

Remember this hat?  Lovely Plucky Knitter cashmere.  Finally finished.  I think this may be my sister's lucky cashmere hat for all of her future Giants games.  Afterall, they did sweep the world series this year.  :)

Naylor Street 7

Goodness isn't baby Padraig the cutest peanut ever?  So peaceful! 

Naylor Street 6

I knit him a few of these for his baby shower way back when.  Who would have thought it would take me so long to publish the pattern that he could model it?! 

Naylor Street 8

I know Padraig....I took forever!




Named after the street my grandma lived on in San Francisco, this hat is the perfect thing to wear on those foggy mornings. And with multiple sizes, it will be perfect for the entire family!

Notes: Instructions are written for a multiple-sized hat. Two different options are provided, one with an eyelet/yarn over, and the other without.  Charts are provided on the last page.
                                                                                                              
Suggested Yarns: ~60 (75, 105, 135, 170, 200) yards of worsted weight yarn such as The Plucky Knitter Primo Worsted, Madelinetosh Vintage, Spud and Chloe Sweater

Materials:
Size US 6 (4.00 mm) either DPNs or Circular 16” with DPNs needed for decreases or size to obtain gauge
Stitch markers
Tapesty needle                                                                                                 

Gauge: 22 sts and 32 rows = 4” over st st      

Size: 0-6 months (6-12 months, 12-24 months, child/adult small, adult medium, adult large)

Finished measurements: ~ 5 (5 1/2, 6 1/4, 6 3/4, 7 1/2, 8)” width


Pattern Page. Naylor Street

Another special thanks to Jill, my fabulous graphic designer and friend, who makes my job so much easier with her help with pattern layouts.  Thank you Jill!  And Tricia for her wonderful photos of Leslie! I am blessed with talented friends!

Now for those of you who already own The Woods Family Collection, this pattern has been added to it as a bonus pattern and it should already be in your Ravelry Library :)

If you'd like to purchase the pattern, it is on sale for $5.00 from now until Dec.1. If you buy it before the end of my Thanksgiving sale, it will actually be $3.75 or if you purchase it as part of the collection, $13.50 (that's 5 patterns, regularly $6.00 each = $30).

I have to say I'm thankful for a few days off to continue catching up on the IGK stuff....blogging two days in a row, it seems decadent!  Love you guys.

Happy Thanksgiving!
xoxo Irishgirlieknits


1 comment:

Renee Anne said...

You are a rockstar and I've been pondering a new hat for awhile...perhaps I'll forgo my list and make this one :)

ShareThis