Monday, February 25, 2008

Best Stitches Ever!

And it was the best one yet because I spent it with so many friends!

pre-shopping

Disco, me, and Cheryl (thanks for the Malabrigo!!) at the Ravelry party

Yes, let's give me wine before I start shopping for yarn?! What was I thinking?

Friends

At lunch on Saturday, I not only was able to hang out with Stilaholic and Tapmouse, but meet Adrienne, who designed this month's Rockin' Sock Club Sock.

longestsock

And knit on the soon to be longest sock.

CockeyedandMe

Cockeyed and me
Hanging out with the Sockateers was fabulous! We all had a great time at Purlescence!

GoldenGate

Teddy, Disco's oldest son, knew we'd see the golden gate bridge this weekend.
Thanks for my beautiful picture Teddy!

goldengate




DiscoandMe

Windy, but the rain cleared at least!

I was also able to thank my ravelry summer camp swap pal, Christina, in person at her booth, Article Pract. I can't wait to show you the patterns I got there...she just released her own published designs! Fabulous!

And I also finally, finally, got to meet Cpurl at Stitches! Zonda, aren't you proud of us!!

Seriously, I had a smile on my face ALL weekend!

xoxo Irishgirlieknits

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that really looks like so much fun! It's so great that you got to meet so many people!

Brena said...

It looks like you had a great time! I would've needed wine AFTER all the yarn buying... ;)

sgeddes said...

Looks a very good time! I think wine drinking before yarn buying could be a dangerous thing.

hearthead said...

Glad you ladies had so much fun! I sure miss that bridge! Disco is one hot mama!

Discoknits said...

Sigh, a grand time was had by all. Can't wait for next year :-)

Neuroknitter said...

Great pictures...I was smiling just looking at all the fun you had!!! You got to meet so many cool people!!!

Zonda said...

Yeah!! You guys finally met! Sigh..I'm so happy!

Now for me to get there and hang with you both. I agree, wine before buying..um..er..could have been trouble!

cpurl17 said...

wait a minute, I too had a glass of wine before the Market Preview. No wonder I had no resolve!

cockeyed said...

What a wonderful time we had! So glad we got to meet in person! YOU ROCK!!!!

Anonymous said...

It was SO fun and meeting you was a highlight! xo

turtlegirl76 said...

You got to meet so many people! How cool! But I want proof of you and Cpurl together. Where's the pic?

Anonymous said...

Glad it was a great time! How fun to meet all those people.

ShareThis