Friday, February 15, 2008

I Got....

VD!!! Valentine's Day love from my secret pal technically arrived yesterday, but I had to pick the package up at the post office today. And what a way to start Valentine's weekend getaway!!



VD1

It took lots of self-control to actually take this picture before unwrapping all the perfectly wrapped presents!! The packaging alone was amazing!

VD2

Goodies Galore!! Handmade cards!! I have been wanting to make more cards again (I have quite the card-making stash!), and "Bensmomshelly" from the Knittyboards not only made me lots, but sent some additional supplies for me!! And doggie treats for Bailey and Puddles, fabulous local goodies from Toledo, OH (the chocolate bark is to die for!!). I felt so spoiled just opening the package!!!!

Thank you thank you Shelly!!! I absolutely love everything!!

VD3

Of course, last by certainly not least, the yarn. Sox by berroco. I haven't seen this new sock yarn yet, and I love it! Are the colors not perfect for me?! Very soft too!!

Thank you for sending me some fabulous VD Bensmomshelly.

This swap will always mean a little bit extra to me because last year, Momma-Monkey and I gave each other VD :) I really need to cast on my Carolina socks soon. Just thinking of her family today.

We're safely in Reno. Looking forward to a relaxing weekend with Snowboarder and the family. Finished my Purl Scarf on the drive up.

Happy Weekend!

xoxo Irishgirlieknits

8 comments:

Discoknits said...

The sock yarn colours are perfect for you :-)
What a smashing package :-)

turtlegirl76 said...

What a great package!

Knitted Gems said...

What a wonderful Valentines Day present! I love the handmade cards too. They look great.

Yvonne said...

Oh, great package! The sock yarn looks scrummy.

Bezzie said...

I love those cards!!!

SHELLY said...

Squee!! I'm glad you like everything. Did the truffles make it OK??

IrishGirlieKnits said...

The truffles made it just fine...they went straight to the fridge along with the doggie treats! Can't wait to try them! Had a bit more chocolate bark for breakfast too...thanks Shelly!

Batty said...

Wow, great package! You really are patient if you managed to take pictures before unwrapping. I wasn't nearly as disciplined with mine.

ShareThis