Friday, February 15, 2008

A New Bag!

Laguna Bag

Namaste Cali Laguna Bag, color Olive

color is a bit deeper, but that darn flash!

My birthday gift to me! Again, with destash money!! I bought it at DreamWeavers, but as I was posting the link above, looks like I got it just in time. Olive is sold out there until April (but other colors in stock). Try The Loopy Ewe here. I love my Namaste Messenger bag, but its getting a bit frayed around the edges from all the travel this past year. I just love my new bag and it arrived just in time for our mini-road trip to Reno this weekend! Snowboarder, Boondock Saint, and Little's Guy mom will be hitting the slopes while Auntie Irishgirlie knits and hangs out with the Little Guy!! Fun indeed!

Notice, my purl scarf. Its been such a busy week that's about all my mind can handle for a bit before bed the past few nights. Looking forward to finishing some socks this weekend.

Happy Long Weekend!!

xoxo Irishgirlieknits

12 comments:

Discoknits said...

Your new bag is very cool indeed. And the scarf goes well with it :-)

See you in a week :-) :-)

Anonymous said...

I love getting new bags! Your new bag looks great and seems like a great birthday present for you from you! Have a great weekend!

Zonda said...

Oh, I love your picture of that bag, so much better than the stores do!! **must stay away!!!** Nice scarf too! Have a super weekend!

sgeddes said...

What a great looking bag - I know you'll put it to good use.

Have a wonderful time in Reno.

Brena said...

That is a gorgeous bag! I love the olive color. And it matches your scarf so well.

Anonymous said...

So cute! I totally want one now.

Unknown said...

I love Namaste bags. What a great pic of your Olive color. Theirs makes it seem too dark.

And that scarf is so pretty!

Have a safe drive & fun weekend! We'll be holding down the fort here.

Anonymous said...

I was googling reviews of the Namaste Laguna bag and came across yours. I just ordered it in Hollywood Pink! Pink!! I'm not usually a "Pink!" kind of gal, but hey, they make it look gorgeous on the site, don't they? :) I can't wait to get it and start using it....

Unknown said...

Sooooooooo pretty!

I may have to place an order. ENABLER!

cpurl17 said...

Yay for birthday gifts!! Love the olive color Namaste bag. Someday we'll meet IRL with our bags and have a "bag off"

tapmouse said...

OK, I snuck and looked at your WoolGirl order-or what I *think* may be your WG order and of course I am dyihg to see when you do post it!-lol! And this bag is absolutely gorgeous! You sure know how to treat yourself! Hmmm...maybe I need to consider de-stashing! But you know what? I'm not ver good at that!

Spinning Ninny said...

green is my favorite color. i definitely love that bag. how wonderful!

ShareThis