Saturday, February 9, 2008

I'm it.

Melanie tagged me. And since Little Guy is asleep....here goes :)

4 jobs I've held:

Premier Babysitter (just kidding....but since the age of 12 and all through high school I lived in kid central it seemed!!)
Sales in the Children's Dept. at Nordstrom (are we sensing a theme!)
Washing Dishes in the Dining Hall in college (worst job ever...the smell...you prayed you didn't get the lunch shift in between classes....thank goodness this evolved into office assistant in the computer science department by sophomore year)
Behavior Consultant for children with autism

4 movies I watch over and over again:

Pride and Predjudice (BBC)

Elizabeth

Love Actually (so much so, that I can't seem to find it?)

Harry Potter 3,4,5 (I know, I'm too lazy to write them all out)

4 places I've been:

Dingle Peninsula, Ireland

Sitka, Alaska

Edinburgh, Scotland

Paris, France

4 places I've lived:

Daly City, CA
San Mateo, CA
Notre Dame, IN
Menlo Park, CA

4 tv show I watch:

Grey's Anatomy
Law & Order:SVU
Friday Night Lights
American Idol
(and two shows that I miss, Ally McBeal, and Alias, although still watch that on DVD)

4 people who email me regularly:

Rowan
Disco
Christy
And way too many people at work :)

4 favorite foods

cheese enchildas (okay, pretty much most authentic mexican food)
chocolate cake with cream cheese frosting
pizza
shrimp po'boy, jambalaya, beignets, pralines, gumbo (at least lately!!)

4 places I'd rather be:

snowed-in, by the fire, at Granlibakken, in Tahoe, with Snowboarder
in Portland with Christy and the kids making cupcakes and yarn-crawling!!!!!
anywhere along the West Coast of Ireland
hanging out at the Musee D'Orsay in Paris


4 things I'm looking forward to:

going to Stitches West with Disco!!!!!!!!!!
making my first Woolgirl purchase of 2008 tomorrow (a little birthday treat for myself!)
celebrating my birthday next weekend with the family (Reno or Tahoe...still up in the air)
yarn shopping in the UK (and doing lots of other things there too, but priorities!!)

4 people to tag:

Dannette
Rowan
Disco
Cherie

Happy Weekend!
xoxo Irishgirlieknits

8 comments:

NH Knitting Mama said...

Great list! I've enjoyed browsing your blog.

kasiaiscarly said...

Not being picky. . . genuinely interested. . . is there really Notre Dame, Indiana????? I thought it was in South Bend? Have we just been lied to above the border in maize & blue? :)

IrishGirlieKnits said...

It was a toss up Carly...my mailing address was Notre Dame, IN...Notre Dame is its little own spot on the map I guess. But I would just as easily say its in South Bend, IN (as those NBC announcers tell you every Saturday morning...hehheheheh...love ya!!).

Go Irish!! Hey, we may have had a horrible regular season, but recruiting class....ranked #2...here's hoping!!!!!

Bezzie said...

Hee hee, I was a pube-knocker (i.e. bathroom cleaner) in college--I feel your pain. I got promoted to the desk quickly thank god!

cpurl17 said...

I'd come watch tv/movies with you anytime! And I have a brand new copy of Love Actually sitting by the tv and the Tivo set to tape Pride & Prejudice tonight...

Discoknits said...

I didn't know you had to wash dishes and clean toilets in college! Ick.

I guess you either go to college and do it for a short while, or don't go to college and do it forever.....

hearthead said...

Awww, thanks. I was just thinking about you too! I would like to take credit for that Cream Cheese frosting passion also! :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!
Love you!!!

Neuroknitter said...

Great list!! P&P and Love Actually are the best!

What are you getting from Woolgirl tonight??? Or do we have to wait for pictures!!!

Happy Birthday!!!

ShareThis