Saturday, February 16, 2008

The Purl Scarf

Purl Scarf

"Just because I am cute and we are hanging out today does not mean I want to model your scarf Auntie Irishgirlie. Plus, this mohair is a bit itchy," says Little Guy.

Purl Scarf

"And I'd rather play baseball! But, you're right I did have fun at the knit store today, even though we didn't buy anything!"

Purl Scarf

Finished this on the drive up. I love the colors. Great stashbusting!! I've had all these yarns for over a year I think!! Yarn ingredients....Sheep Shop, Kidsilk haze, and BMFA Kidmo (color Lagoon). More details here.

5 more days til Stitches!!

xoxo Irishgirlieknits

10 comments:

cpurl17 said...

Little Guy is looking awfully cute in that purl scarf!

Rebel said...

I've said it before, and I'll say it again - it is *not* fair putting knitwear with cutey-pie little nephew pants baby wit da big eyes and da widdle chin and... sorry what was I saying?

Thanks for the baby-free picture - the scarf looks great, I love the colors. It looks really warm & cozy.

Zonda said...

He's so cute! Hehe..poor guy, Auntie made him wear mohair! Gorgeous scarf though! ;)

Anonymous said...

What a sweet model! Pretty scarf!

Bezzie said...

Such a gorgeous color!

Is it bad that I want to wrap your nephew up in a tortilla and smother him with cheese? (Don't worry, I wouldn't really do that, it's just the thing I say when I see anything cute!)

Yvonne said...

Ah what a cutie. I love the colours of the scarf.

Discoknits said...

Wow, he's really growing up fast. He is absolutely adorable and needs to be kissed - a lot.

And your scarf is pretty too - great colours :-)

Discoknits said...

Wow, he's really growing up fast. He is absolutely adorable and needs to be kissed - a lot.

And your scarf is pretty too - great colours :-)

Happily Knit said...

oh my gosh ADORABLE photos. He is so cute! That scarf looks so cuddly, no wonder he likes it :)

sgeddes said...

The scarf came out great! I lvoe the colors. Poor little guy - he doesn't look like he liked wearing it much though.

ShareThis