Sunday, February 24, 2008

Overheard this Weekend!

"That's not really her stash. That's more like her pretty vase of flowers she just puts out, right?" (Disco said to Rowan, referring to a basket of approximately 20 skeins of gorgeous sock yarns on my desk)

"That must be destashed. When are you seriously going to where that?" (Disco referring to a skein of fabulous, but maybe too bright for me, Yarntini)

"Yes. You must get it. You don't have any pink and brown yarn." (Disco sarcastically said of course, hehe)

"You're going to need another tub for your sock yarn that you bought today." (Disco said after I showed her one of my plastic bins for STR)

"Hi Vickie Howell." (oh yes, Disco just said hi as if they were best friends! And Vickie asked her to friend her on ravelry!)

"Look. Fug." (hehehehehe)

"I'm a junkie." (what I said at the Malabrigo booth, and look below to see why I said it!)


Malabrigo Sock



Malabrigo Sock



Malabrigo Sock

Malabrigo Sock Yarn, color of no name, as it is a test sample (squee!)

We've had a fabulous time!! Disco leaves to go home soon. More details, yarn pRon, and pictures coming this week!! Stitches Rocks! Disco Rocks!!

Happy Knit from your Stash!!

(beginning now of course!)

xoxo Irishgirlieknits

13 comments:

cpurl17 said...

And the highlight for me was I finally got to meet you and Disco!!

turtlegirl76 said...

YOU GOT MALABRIGO SOCK YARN! You bitch. =P

kasiaiscarly said...

malabrigo sock yarn? TROUBLE!

Anonymous said...

OMG. MALABRIGO SOCK YARN???? I had no idea there is such a thing. UGH. MUST.GET.SOME.

Anonymous said...

you lucky lucky woman!!! i wanna feel the mmmmmmmmmalabrigo sock yarn!!

sgeddes said...

I can't believe I saw this just moments after I said no new sock yarn for me. It's like a terrible joke. I want that color - so beautiful!

Discoknits said...

BEST WEEKEND EVER!!!!!
:-)
:-)
:-)

Unknown said...

Yeah, and you got the better color too, darn you! Then again, my minty one is very, very cute.

It was great seeing you and meeting Disco!

Neuroknitter said...

You got to hug the Sockateers everyday, take a class with JC AND bring home Malabrigo sock yarn (gorgeous color!!)?? Go buy a lottery ticket, you are one lucky lady!!!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous! Glad it was a fun time!

Bezzie said...

Oooo! A test sample! I'm jealous...and of the fact you hung with Disco and met other cool knitters I've only read about.

hearthead said...

Sounds like you ladies are having a BIT too much fun. Is there a rehab for people like you?!? Enjoy!

Zonda said...

YAHOO! You and Cpurl finally met! So jealous of you right now, between seeing her (and Disco) and Malabrigo SOCK YARN!!! heh..I think the turtle is a bit miffed with you though ;)

ShareThis