Saturday, August 23, 2008

Ravelympic Update!

I took your advice everyone...I'm going for the Sweater Sprint! I've got four inches to finish knitting on the body, then the pocket and sleeves. Must be done by 9am tomorrow (according to Beijing time says the Ravelympics rules). I think I can do it as long as I don't get distracted! I've got the Olympics and Saving Grace Season 1 (thanks for the suggestion Neuroknitter) to keep me entertained!


My cheering section!

Please excuse the recycled picture from last year's 4th of July! I thought the bandannas were appropriate for the Olympics!

Happy Olympics!!
xoxo Irishgirlieknits

13 comments:

Blanche Knits in DC said...

You can DO it!!!! :)

weezalana said...

Go Carrie go! Go Carrie go! *waves flag*

cockeyed said...

...you can do it, you can do it, you can do it......!!!!

Stacey said...

Yah! Rah rah rah!

I like your cheerleaders :D

Scrabblequeen said...

You GO girl! Great cheering section.

Discoknits said...

Go Carrie! Go Carrie!
Go Carrie! Go Carrie!
Go Go Go.......

peaknits said...

Woot - Woot!! Go girl!

hearthead said...

GO GIRL!!!

Zonda said...

Go Carrie Go!!! Off to finish one myself! :)

turtlegirl76 said...

Woo hoo! We're in the home stretch! I have 2 more rows of ribbing and a bind off and I'm done too! Let's get this done together!

Unknown said...

Go Girlie! GO!!!!

Neuroknitter said...

Go IGK, go!! You can do it!! Yippy Skippy!!!

tapmouse said...

Can hardly wait to hear your results! Are you awake, IrishGirlie?

ShareThis