Monday, August 25, 2008

A Sprint to the Finish!

2741948098_03393f1c8a_o

I can't believe I did it!! I finished it at 3:49 AM Sunday morning!!!

Wicked.Blocking

Its all done blocking too! And I love how it fits!! I promise to round up one of my handy-dandy photographers tomorrow.....sweater is worthy of a photo shoot, don't ya think? I couldn't have done it without you all!! I kinda felt like I'd let you down or something!

Yummmmmmm

My fingers needed a break Saturday night and I needed sustenance too! I made the easiest, and quite delicious recipe from Hearthead! Poo cookies!

distractions

I had to sacrifice this week....very limited blog reading/computer time and I got these new distractions and had to resist them (until tonight!). Phew...glad the Olympics are over...I'm exhausted!!

Oh, and I might, just might, have rewarded myself with some of the new MadelineTosh Worsted yarn at Woolgirl!

Happy Knitting!!
xoxo Irishgirlieknits

21 comments:

Jo said...

I can't wait to see the final sweater - and I love that warm brown of the sock yarn at the bottom.

Anonymous said...

congratulations! can't wait to see FO pics. and those cookies look DIVINE!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on finishing! Can't wait to see more pics!

Yvonne said...

Congrats on the sweater! I can haz cookies plez?

turtlegirl76 said...

Yay! I knew you could do it! Woo hoo!

Did Bobicus give us our medals for the sweater sprint? I've been waiting.

Discoknits said...

Well done on finishing up in time. The sweater looks great - can't wait for a modelled shot.

And I also like that brown sock yarn. (and the brown cookies). The wii fit seems appropriate for next weekend ;0)

Brena said...

Congratulations! Can't wait to see the pics!

peaknits said...

I cannot wait to see that sweater modeled - the color is fabulous! And thos cookies - whoa - yum! I love your mama blue you lucky girl - what is that redish coloreay? Gorgeous! Enjoy the Wii Fit - it is pretty fun for everyone!

Bezzie said...

Rock on! Delightful looking sweater and never has anything with the name "poo" in the title looked so yummy!

NatRed2 said...

YAY!!! You made it!! I knew you could. Can't wait for the photo shoot.

tapmouse said...

You did it! You did it! GO, GIRLIE, GO!!! Can hardly wait to see the pics!

Anonymous said...

Way to go!!! Do you feel a little lost tonight? It's weird to not have Olympics to watch or a knitting project to obsess over!

cockeyed said...

...way to go! So proud of you! And the sweater ain't bad either!

weezalana said...

Hoooray! We knew you could do it!!! :) I can't wait to see the swea...OMG. O.M.G. Is that Wii Fit I see in the background?!? *ENVY* Lucky girl! (I've already given up on scoring one of those, they're impossible to get a hold of!) Can't wait to hear what you think of Custom Knits, too!

Unknown said...

Well done. And what exactly is that edible looking yarn at the bottom? Mama Blue? Is that a yarn brand? Can you tell I want some for my very own?

Zonda said...

Hey..where's my cookies???

LOL, can't wait to see it modeled! Woot you finished!

Lindsay said...

Love the color! I can't wait to see it in all it's glory.

Rocky Moreno said...

Congratulations!

What a great sweater, perfect color too. I like that shade of blue. Yummy cookies 8)

hearthead said...

Emma pointed out the Wii Fit in the picture! Good girl! How is it? Did you guys love the cookies?
Yippee!

Unknown said...

OMG- That's dedication! Well done, you!

Janet Richards said...

Your Wicked is lovely! Congratulations on a job well done!

ShareThis