Sunday, January 4, 2009

Back to work...

...but first let me remember one of the reasons why I work. So I can go on vacation. It was quick, but just what we needed after the busy holidays!

Granlibaken

Yes honey.  Your iphone works.
Do you think my phone works here?

Tahoe

Tahoe
Look I'm wearing my cowl! And boy was I glad. So cold. Now I get the whole cowl thing. Must knit more.

Cold.
My attempt to be a bit more like Neuroknitter. I'll keep trying :)

There was lots of knitting. I'll get to that later.

Happy almost Monday.
xoxo Irishgirlieknits

14 comments:

Stacey said...

beautiful pictures!

Hard to go back to work the Monday after vacation, isn't it? :(

Unknown said...

Great pictures! I'm glad you had a nice time!

Discoknits said...

Wow, pretty pictures, pretty couple. Great to see the knits in action :0)

chemgrrl said...

Oh, beautiful! I wouldn't want to go back to work either. But, here I am. Sigh.

Unknown said...

Wasn't it hard coming back? Even my younger Monkey didn't want to leave the Sierras and come back home.

Neuroknitter said...

Beautiful pictures, particularly that last one! Very cool shot!

It looks like you guys had a great break!

Happy Monday! :)

Scrabblequeen said...

Your pictures make me want to make a little trip up the hill...almost. That whole driving down the BIG hill when it's snowy/icy will probably keep me here.

Virtuous said...

GREAT pics!!

Unknown said...

Sigh..it was hard to go back today! :) Lovely pictures!!

Zonda said...

Oops..hehe I'm SAM, was working on the SAM 7 blog!

Knitting Kris said...

Great pics! I love all of your handknits! 22 pair of socks in 2008 - you rock girl! Here's to 22 more in 2009!
PS - love the Potomac - I was fondling my skein of that colorway the other day, but I cast on with Lettuce Knit instead...

hearthead said...

Looks cold, almost like Portland! I am sure Gail loves the props!

Auntie Pudentaine said...

Oh! Where did you end up going? It has been amazing up here, but I am also wondering if you found the new yarn shop in town?

Unknown said...

With all the snow we've been getting I bet it was about perfect out there. It makes me miss snow.... a little.

ShareThis