Sunday, January 18, 2009

Why look...a new sweater! Again!

IMG_6947

This cutie patootie just got a new sweater! Irishgirlie-made...circa 2003!
I knit it for my best friend's niece. She wore it, and her younger sister wore it, and her mom thought I might like it back for future babies! So thoughtful (I never expected it back)!

IMG_6946

Can you tell I was crazy?! Seriously. The fringe was how I learned to crochet. I clearly remember going to a Wednesday knitting night help session to learn how to add the fringe. The birthday party was Saturday morning. Fun fun. Would probably never knit this again!

happy
But Miss H seems to love it!! And has plenty of room to grow!

IMG_6951

I think she may love it mostly because Auntie Rowan gave it to her! Aren't they cute!!

I just added the details to my ravelry page here!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
xoxo Irishgirlieknits

13 comments:

Zonda said...

Awww...cute sweater and model!

cupcakefaerie said...

So very cute! Weren't you new to knitting way back then? Pretty amazing for a new knitter!

a Knitting Junkie! said...

The model is simply precious!
I really like the sweater too.

Anonymous said...

She's so adorable! The sweater is cute too!

Discoknits said...

What an adorable sweater and model. I know a niece who might like one of these......

Bezzie said...

Holy cow, you know or are related to the cutest kids!! I dig that sweater!

peaknits said...

What a sweet sweater - the little girl is a charmer of course too! That is the mark of a great sweater - 3 kids have been able to enjoy it so far! Wow! Success!:)

chemgrrl said...

That's really cute. Like, hyper-cute.

Unknown said...

How totally cute!

See, and you can crochet.

sgeddes said...

She looks so sweet! The sweater is cute too! It's nice that it is getting another user!

Unknown said...

She is adorable and looks so cute in that sweater.

weezalana said...

How cute is she! And her curls match the fringe! ;)

Unknown said...

That is some serious fringe. It looks so cute on her.

ShareThis