I take it back. I am a Monday person if that Monday happens to be a holiday! Hope you all are enjoying your holiday weekend!!
(Beware...more Rockin' Sock Club spoiler pics!)
Here's my to-do list for today (remember, I make to-do lists for fun stuff too. I guess its my joy for the day!).
1. Try not to eat all of this.
Raspberry Buttermilk Cake. Cupcakefaerie and I must be on the same food wavelength lately. I too saw it over on Smitten Kitchen and thought...yummy! And its delicious!
2. Figure out what classes I want to take at Sock Summit. Registration is tomorrow! I'm hoping there will still be a few left at 11am when I get out of my work meeting! So excited!!!
3. Pay bills. Put away laundry. Balance checkbook. Edit one or two work reports. Hurry up and get to #4, it is a holiday afterall!
4. Watch this.
5. Knit the second one of these.
I'm tickled with this month's kit!! Just heart it sooooooooo!
6. Grill up all the veggies that I got at the farmer's market this weekend and cook dinner for Snowboarder! Plus, I'll have healthy and delicious food leftovers for this crazy work week ahead!
What's on your list for the day?!
Happy Memorial Day!