Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Almost Wordless Wednesday

happy birthday bailey

C'mon Bailey. Smile.

Bailey and Puddles

Its your birthday! Happy 6th Birthday Bailey-Boo! Love you!!

And more blogiversary winners....this time receiving Blackberry Brambles are...

Littlebird

cksknitter

Jadielady

Elizabeth from Missouri

Congratulations! Please email me at irishgirlieknits AT gmail DOT com (and note that you won Blackberry Brambles)! It may take me a day or two to email them to you (since I'm crazy trying to blog everyday and knit holiday stuff!).

Okay, next pattern giveaway will be tomorrow's post (hopefully an early morning post)! I'll be giving away two patterns though, but more importantly, will need you all to help me with a special something tomorrow!

Happy Knitting!

xoxo Irishgirlieknits

6 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Happy birthday, Bailey! *woof*

Anonymous said...

So cute! I miss my Duncan. ( pembroke wlsh corgi)

SissySees said...

Happy birthday, Bailey! Such beautiful pups...

gMarie said...

Happy Birthday dear girl! Don't you look lovely. g

Jadielady said...

Happy Birthday pretty puppy! And Thank you for the pattern Irishgirlie!

Scrabblequeen said...

Woofs and bones and biscuits and everything nice for your birthday Bailey!

Sasha and Misty

ShareThis