Ever have one of those sort of good, sort of blah, not-so-good days? Well, that was my day today. However, I'm going to try to focus on the better part tonight.
I bring you 10 things I love, today.
1. Pumpkin bread with cranberries and pecans added. Why didn't I think of this sooner? And why did I forget to take a picture of the four loaves I made today? Maybe tomorrow.
2. Knitting by the fire.
I was debating how I wanted to complete the decreases on Wee Baby Francis hat and so I took this photo insead. Must have worked, as the hat is now done :) Pattern should be finished in the next day or two and then off to test knitters.
3. Puddles. How could you not love her?
4. Tomorrow is Sunday. I LOVE that.
5. Realizing that I really have no clue about how to update, revise, make-pretty, my blog. Yes, I love that I've finally realized it. So not only am I hoping that Santa brings me Knitterella for my logo this Christmas, I'm hoping her graphic design skills will make my blog a bit, um, prettier :)
But, at least I figured out how to add text to photos in Picnik!
6. While I'm making a list for Santa, anything from this etsy shop by Little Brown Pen would be lovely. I saw the 5 x 5 Paris in (specific color...mine would be blue) Collection on French Press Knits blog awhile ago and just love love love this shop.
7. Casting on a new project! Yay!! In the lovely Malabrigo Rios I purchased at A Verb for keeping Warm a few weeks back. And yes, in casting on a new project I realized that I owe everyone a contest winner on the WIP guess. That post coming soon! Promise.
8. My new lumpy handspun. Mine is in the middle, surrounded by other newbie spinners, Cheekyattitude and Pbftlizy.
9. Watching this. Shhhh!! No judgement.
10. I found time to blog. I love you guys :)