Sunday, January 28, 2007

More Wicked Progress!

I must be delirious with making my first sweater for me if I'm actually posting this picture...seriously (too late....deleted funny-half-way done picture! see above for finished pic)! Enjoy the post while you all can, it may get deleted once I come to my senses. I'm finally at the point where I can try it on!! I love it! I went ahead and finished the sleeves- got the idea from Knitters Delight (her Wicked looks awesome!). I probably could have knit the size smaller (the sleeves are a bit big and I modified by not actually doing as many increases as my size called for) but so far so good! Hopefully the rest of the sweater should go rather quickly. Love it.

In other knitting news, I finished dad's hat and cast on a quick biggie print scarf. Nothing too much to distract me from finishing my sweater. How you doing Pashy? Miss ya! See you soon!
xoxox Irishgirlie

1 comment:

Susan said...

Great progress so far! Maybe we'll start a knitting revolution with a "sleeves first" approach. lol

Susan

Knitters Delight

ShareThis