Of course I had to pick one of my favorite colors, a gorgeous blue! Don't worry, if we have lots of entries (maybe over 15 or 20) I've got lots of other favorite yarns to share to. You've seen some of my stash.
So here's the deal. You've learned lots about me and I've learned TONS from all my favorite knitbloggers. I'd love to hear a bit more from you guys. I'm talking favorites. In the comments, list the following five favorites: 1) favorite must-knit soon pattern, 2) favorite sock pattern, 3) favorite yarn and/or sock yarn, 4) one of your favorite knit bloggers (I love reading new ones!), and 5) one of your favorite non-knitting things. When I get to the 100th post (cause seriously, you know I'm practically the only one who posts here), we'll pick the winners!
Here's my favorites:
1) must-knit: the mini-monkey modified pattern and the June Rockin' Sock Club socks
2) favorite sock pattern: Monkeys
3) favorite yarns and sock yarns: see flash your stash above
4) one of my favorite knit bloggers definately has to be Zonda. She was my winter cheer secret pal downstream and reading her blog truly inspired me to finally start a blog. I loved getting to know her that way and seeing her gorgeous knitting (and yarn pRon too!).
5) my new favorite things is all things LUSH. Why had I not discovered their products sooner? LittleMy from the knittyboards sent me a lipsmack that I love and when we were in Boston I tried lots of their products and its my new favorite!
Thanks for playing! Hope to have my finished monkey socks done either on or before WIP Wednesday! Happy Contest!! xoxox Irishgirlieknits
ETA: Contest will be closed as of 7/19/07 3PM Pacific Time. Thank you!! Winners announced on the 19th or 20th!