Monday, March 2, 2009

Friends, Fun, Fiber! part 1

First, the friends! I seriously had way too much fun this weekend! I haven't laughed so much in such a short period of time since sock camp last year!

myteam
"My team!"

discoandme
Disco and me! The best knitster a friend could have!

friends
Woolgirl, Disco, me, and Neuroknitter! Now do you see why I had sooooooo much fun this weekend! Warning...don't click on that Woolgirl link...she just posted all the details of the Wizard of Oz sock kits!! Evil temptress....right after stitches!! I heart her!
IMG_7300
For Zonda....we missed you!! Cpurl and Leftcoastknits


IMG_7317

I heart these two women more than you know!!


happy

I miss them already!!!!

Happy happy stitches!!! Tomorrow....the fun....
xoxo Irishgirlieknits

13 comments:

Knitting Kris said...

Oh wow - it looks like you had a blast! :) And love the picture of your FLS!

Discoknits said...

SO. MUCH. FUN!

Thanks SO much :0)

cpurl17 said...

Sigh, it went by so fast!! I had such a great time. And seeing all of you was such a treat--

Woolgirl was there? One day I'll get to meet her IRL!

cupcakefaerie said...

It was so much fun! Great to see disco again and meet some of your friends I had heard wonderful things about.

littlelib said...

Eeek! I clicked on the Woolgirl link, don't know what came over me. But now I'm really hoping to get fully fall in to Oz :)

Rani said...

Good times .. . good times!

Did you add anything to your stash?

Anonymous said...

It looks like you had a blast!

Zonda said...

Woohoo! Thanks for thinking of me again this year ;) One day I'll get there! Looks like a blast! Looking forward to seeing the "fun" ;)

Anonymous said...

Great Pictures! Everyone looks so happy.

cockeyed said...

...holy MJIYN! Never had that much fun while being sooooo tired! love and miss you.....how will I survive until camp?

hearthead said...

Aw, that looks like so much fun! Hi girls! I miss you!
What'd ya get?!?!?

Anonymous said...

looks like you had such a great time! time with knitters is never time wasted

Unknown said...

Yay for Stitches!!!!

ShareThis