Wednesday, March 25, 2009

The Lists.

I've got way too many lists going. Only way I can juggle right now with everything on my plate are the lists.

There's the...

1. Work list. Well, that one isn't fun. Its long. Let's move on.

2. What I did this weekend list. Okay, actually there is also the what didn't get accomplished list too. But the what I did list at least has some pictures!

the little reader.
I love this little guy. Seriously. We sat on the stairs and read books for a good 30 minutes!

cutie.
Can you believe he will be 2 next week!!!

lilguy
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!! I know, I'm the biased auntie.

IMG_0194
Sunday morning view of the bay from Berkeley.

breakfast with my honey. and a sock. and hot chocolate. perfect.
Snowboarder knew it would be one of those weeks so he met me on my way home from Sacramento in Berkeley for a delicious brunch. Anyone recognize this sock?! I figured easy would get me through the week.

delicious.
Chicken and Barley Chili to get me through the week too. I read about the recipe in the Plucky Knitter Group on Ravelry. It is healthy and delicious! I did double the salsa, added a chopped onion, and more of the chili powder....definitely will make again!

a lot of love.
Our SnB finished something special to bring to Tina next week!

3. What I need to catch up on list. Quite a few things on that list, but one is catching up on blog reading. Way way way behind!! Sorry everyone! Camp color homework posts too. But I think I can catch up on those tomorrow and Friday! Let's not discuss our other homework. Thanks.

4. What to pack list. I actually have the knits to pack list done...well, let's just say I have 11 projects on that list.....probably need to unpack some of those, right?!

5. To do list. This is the stuff that has to get done before I leave for camp (e.g., mend my monkey kaw kaw socks, laundry, get a pedicure, date night with Snowboarder to compensate for going to have tons of fun without him next week).

3 more sleeps until I leave for Sock Camp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy almost sock camp!!!
xoxo Irishgirlieknits

19 comments:

tapmouse said...

OMG! You guys finished a blanket? Geez, I think we need to make you guys work on another! (Like the one we started...)

BTW, that soup looks great and I think I will need the recipe!

Susie said...

Sock camp sounds like fun. Make sure you have your name in all your clothes! Sorry I couldn't resist. Just the mention of socks and my mother starts speaking through me.

turtlegirl76 said...

That blanket is awesome!

Just a few more days and you can temporarily forget about the stress! Have a lot of fun for me!

Discoknits said...

Lil Guy is sooooooo adorable. We have that musical Thomas book too -it's always been a fave :0)

The blanket is beautiful - very stripey.

Have fun for me too :0(

chemgrrl said...

Heavens, what a little cutie. Who wouldn't love him?

Love the blanket! And did you tell Berkeley I said hi?

Anonymous said...

my list:
lil guy...adorable and hugable
blanket...warm and cozy and beautiful
packing...hmmmm, working on project packing too
homework...my gf is sending me hawaii pics daily, my world is blah!
camp...only 2 more sleeps for me!!!
see you soon!!!

cockeyed said...

...counting the days....

cupcakefaerie said...

Little guy is adorable! And how sweet was it of Snowboarder to take you to brekkie?

Yikes, only two more sleeps now! I've got to get to my lists too.

Unknown said...

Of course Lil Guy is cute. It goes w/o saying. :D

Yay! One of the blankets are done. Now to get the second going beyond what little I've got on it.

And I hear you on the way too much stuff to do before Sock Camp.

Unknown said...

PS. So does that little sampler "sock" mean you're done with this year's sock camp homework?

Anonymous said...

1) He's SUCH an adorable boy!
2) everything edible or drinkable you have a picture of looks delicious.
3) Still so jealous of Sock Camp! Hope you have a great time!

cpurl17 said...

Lil Guy is so cute!!!

sock camp: jealous! (have fun!!)

Zonda said...

Awww..he's the cutest!! Ok, is that a leftovers sock, I see a few colorways in it. Gorgeous blanket for Tina and HAVE FUN! Heh...i'll be in classes all week too..not fun ones like you though :(

Neuroknitter said...

Hot cocoa and sock knitting!! Be still my beating heart!!!

Anonymous said...

What a cutie!

Enjoy your time away!!

Unknown said...

The blanket looks great! Have fun at sock camp!

Susan said...

What a gorgeous blanket....and you are not biased - what a cutie indeed!

weezalana said...

He's just so darn cute! Always a big smile on his face - like his Auntie! :)

Have fun at camp *jealous*!

Unknown said...

So jealous about camp. But I'm moving on... And catching up on blog reading too. I'm probably farther behind than you!

ShareThis