I've got way too many lists going. Only way I can juggle right now with everything on my plate are the lists.
1. Work list. Well, that one isn't fun. Its long. Let's move on.
2. What I did this weekend list. Okay, actually there is also the what didn't get accomplished list too. But the what I did list at least has some pictures!
I love this little guy. Seriously. We sat on the stairs and read books for a good 30 minutes!
Can you believe he will be 2 next week!!!
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!! I know, I'm the biased auntie.
Sunday morning view of the bay from Berkeley.
Snowboarder knew it would be one of those weeks so he met me on my way home from Sacramento in Berkeley for a delicious brunch. Anyone recognize this sock?! I figured easy would get me through the week.
Chicken and Barley Chili to get me through the week too. I read about the recipe in the Plucky Knitter Group on Ravelry. It is healthy and delicious! I did double the salsa, added a chopped onion, and more of the chili powder....definitely will make again!
Our SnB finished something special to bring to Tina next week!
3. What I need to catch up on list. Quite a few things on that list, but one is catching up on blog reading. Way way way behind!! Sorry everyone! Camp color homework posts too. But I think I can catch up on those tomorrow and Friday! Let's not discuss our other homework. Thanks.
4. What to pack list. I actually have the knits to pack list done...well, let's just say I have 11 projects on that list.....probably need to unpack some of those, right?!
5. To do list. This is the stuff that has to get done before I leave for camp (e.g., mend my monkey kaw kaw socks, laundry, get a pedicure, date night with Snowboarder to compensate for going to have tons of fun without him next week).
3 more sleeps until I leave for Sock Camp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Happy almost sock camp!!!