Phew! What a crazy few days its been! This is going to be a bit of a jumbled post, but here you go!
1. Things every Irishgirlie should have!
A few months ago I did a custom order from KaratStix! Look at what a fabulous job she did! And then, sneaky Disco went and completed my set!! Thanks so much Disco!!
STR County Clare..... well, its not Knocknagree, County Cork where my grandfather was born (I'd settle for County Kerry, just one mile away), but you know...it works!
2. Some pictures from my new camera!
Not too bad, huh?! Yay for new camera...now find me some time and some good light so I can play!
3. Sometimes it is scary/interesting/quick to knit from your stash.
A gorgeous handdyed yarn that has been in my stash for well over FOUR YEARS! A big huge 225 yards! I can't find the tag at the moment....oops...
It turned into this! Seriously easy scarf that made one cutie 9-year-old quite happy! I'm a good auntie because of this sweetie! My BFF's daughter who is not camera shy!! I was working in Sacramento today and sacrificed some sleep for hanging out with three of my favorite little ones! They weren't too happy that Auntie Irishgirlie was not spending the night...but at least I got lots of hugs tonight!!
4. Have a pint to celebrate today!
5. Next up...camp homework... our color assignment is going to be filling up my blog for the next two weeks!!
Happy St. Patty's Day!!