Monday, November 14, 2011

Congrats!!

I just have to send a huge congratulations out to my fabulous friend Thayer, whose new sweater design is not only featured in Twist Collective, but it is on the cover!!!! 

Photo courtesy of Twist Collective, pattern Jaina by Thayer Preece, photo credit: Jane Heller

Pattern purchased...one step closer to that dream of looking like that on a beach someday, with my new handknit sweater.  Seriously, I must knit this in the new year.  I just love it!!

Congratulations Thayer!! I'm so fortunate to have friends like you who continue to inspire me to keep designing!!

xoxo Irishgirlieknits

3 comments:

thayer said...

Thanks Carrie! You are so sweet! I think this sweater would look fantastic on you! :)

Mya said...

Wow! That is a really pretty sweater.

Hilary said...

This is SUCH a gorgeous sweater...definitely deserved the cover! And you should definitely knit it!

ShareThis