Monday, November 21, 2011

Dear Monday

You stink.  At least today you did.  In addition to a crummy day at work, you had to top it off with the worst root canal experience I've ever had.  That says a lot coming from a girl who has had a few and recognizes she is thoroughly freaked out by the dentist.  I don't think I will ever, ever go to this endodontist again.  I am blessed with the best dentist in the world, but due to the serious infection that I've been dealing with, she didn't feel comfortable doing it.

So instead of dealing with you anymore Monday, I am going to focus on two things.

First, pretty yarn.

Knitted Wit

More Pretty

Look at this pretty yarn that I got from Knitted Wit at Knitting Lab.  It is just delicious!!  Be careful, she has some gorgeous colors of Shine in the shop right now.

Second thing I'm focusing on:  Tomorrow is Tuesday.  Which means just two more days of working until lots of holiday fun AND tomorrow night is knit nite AND we are going to see this.  You know it.  Just wish Erica was here to go see it with us like last time.

Screw you Monday! Bring on Tuesday!

Love,
Irishgirlieknits aka the girl who is very glad for pain meds tonight

6 comments:

Kelley said...

You go girl! I love your fiber medication.

And, it sounds as though you have a perfect week planned for the rest of the days.

I hope you are feeling better today - Tuesday.

Peppermint Mocha Mama said...

I didn't go to the endodontist (brave one, you are) but I did have an icky Monday too - I like your way of thinking. Fiber therapy always does the trick for me too.

Feel better and I hope you're done with your icky, scary dental stuff.

Jacey said...

Sorry your Monday sucked. Hope today is better! At least you have some pretty yarn to cheer you up. Plus, it's a short week! yay for that!

Anonymous said...

Mmmmmm, is that Knitted Wit's Beaujolais? I have a serious hankering for that color. We did a dual trunk show at Stash in Corvallis on Sunday, and it was good that I didn't take all the Beaujolais home!

Hope you're feeling better. Sorry about the bad endodontist. It's bad enough having a root canal, to have a bad provider would make that so much worse.

Here's to a much better weekend!an

Zonda said...

UGH! Hoping it's getting better!!

Lorajean Kelley said...

I'm glad my yarn cheered you up! But I'm so sorry for such a crummy doctor. Yay for a family weekend and knitting to come!

ShareThis