Saturday, November 12, 2011

Gratitude List #6

Time to bring back my gratitude journal.  I'm really trying to focus on the positive things in my life right now, which means letting go of some of that negative energy.  And that isn't always the easiest thing to do, if you know what I mean.

Things I am grateful for today:

56. Feeling better today, and that includes NOT needing a nap or pain medication for the first time in over a week!

57. Yummy treats at the farmer's market. I bought healthy food too, but these were prettier :)

breakfast

58. Fresh-baked pumpkin bread.

59. Watching Notre Dame football with my family!  A victory made it even sweeter.

60. Time to actually knit, and to knit in my favorite knitting spot.

Favorite knitting spot

What are you grateful for this week?

Happy Weekend!
xoxo Irishgirlieknits

4 comments:

Discoknits said...

Great list. I'll work one of those in this week :0)
Is that a bit of pond scum I spy in that knitting?
;0) Glad you're feeling better xo

Peppermint Mocha Mama said...

I am grateful to hear that you feeling better. I love your favorite knitting spot - wish we had a snuggly fireplace but there is no need in Florida.

Mya said...

I love the idea of making gratitude lists! I think sometimes we can get bogged down in the negative so making a list of what we are grateful for can really help lift our spirits. I am so grateful for all my friends; knitting friends, former coworker friends, current coworker friends, school friends, etc.

And I'm glad to hear you are feeling a bit better!

Audry said...

I'm also happy to hear that you are feeling better. It's no fun being ill.

I'm super thankful for my job at a yarn shop and my lovely coworkers, who make every day a good one.

ShareThis