Time to bring back my gratitude journal. I'm really trying to focus on the positive things in my life right now, which means letting go of some of that negative energy. And that isn't always the easiest thing to do, if you know what I mean.
Things I am grateful for today:
56. Feeling better today, and that includes NOT needing a nap or pain medication for the first time in over a week!
57. Yummy treats at the farmer's market. I bought healthy food too, but these were prettier :)
58. Fresh-baked pumpkin bread.
59. Watching Notre Dame football with my family! A victory made it even sweeter.
60. Time to actually knit, and to knit in my favorite knitting spot.
What are you grateful for this week?