Sunday, November 13, 2011

Gratitude List #7

61. Waking up to Bailey Boo sitting on my tummy.

62. Bailey Boo not wanting to go downstairs in the morning because she is sitting on my tummy.  Even when offered a treat, she doesn't want to leave.  It kind of breaks my heart having to nudge her off.  But then, I don't really want to get up to do that early walk, so I nudge her.  Truth comes out.

63.  These big, big eyes looking at me.

Bailey Boo

64. Doggie snuggles.

65.  The way both Bailey and Puddles get so, so happy every time I open the door and come home.  It is as if they haven't seen me in yearsssssss.  Love love love.

Here's to a fabulous week ahead.  What are you grateful for this week?

Happy happy!
xoxo Irishgirlieknits

5 comments:

dianne said...

Your puppies are so sweet! I'd be grateful for them too :-) Of course I'm grateful for my dogs. There's nothing like a little puppy love to brighten your day.

MicheleinMaine said...

Spaniel love is the best!

Scrabblequeen said...

Oh yes, thankful for waking up to my pups, too. Although...I believe Terrier love is the best. :-)

Anonymous said...

Unconditional love is the best.

gMarie said...

That is a very good list. I'm thankful for healthy hound dogs and that sight is not a dogs first sense. g

ShareThis