Saturday, December 30, 2006

Christmas Gifts Completed!

So I was a bit ambitious of course this year. Didn't finish a pair of socks for a gift. My wonderful sister-in-law so appreciates my knitting that she doesn't mind receiving her Christmas gift in January (don't worry, I give her something non-knitted too!), and lil' Sully will get something at the baby shower, I guess. And, all those Christmas stockings, hahaha. But, I did finish the secret surprise.... Rowan's special hat! She loves it!


And, Dad loves his Log Cabin Socks from Handknit Holidays. Here he is wearing them!



And, finally, I made myself a hat! My own, easy pattern (which I'll even post for you Pashy, if you want!). I used just 1 1/2 skeins of Valley Yarns Shelburne (from WEBS), which is being discontinued for $2.99 a skein everyone!!! Go get some! I'm going to order some to make another one in black. Yummy yarn! Oh, and when I get a chance, I'll post a picture of Snowboarder's other hat that I finished! I made the pattern up too! Its an earflap cable twist hat out of Aurora Bulky. Don't worry, I'll be making another. I really didn't want to give this hat up it came out so cute! Hey, Pashy, post the pics of your hat! Can't wait to see it! Um...and we should probably move on from hats. People will think thats all we knit...but they are cute!


And look, Irishgirlie is making her first appearance on the blog...hehehe..that's me..modeling the hat! Don't worry..more to come in 2007! I love ya! xoxo Irishgirlieknits!

No comments:

ShareThis