1. Supportive local yarn stores, such as Nine Rubies, who throw parties for local designers AND stock Plucky Knitter's gorgeous yarns. Well, stock it for as long as it can stay in the store, which isn't too long!
I'll share more pictures from last night's event, but that's for another post.
2. College football Saturdays, especially when the Irish win!
3. Reading blog posts from friends who are also trying to blog more in November. I love it! If you haven't already, go read....
Discoknits I am so proud of her karate chop!
Goddess Knitters Fellow college football fan!
Hizknits Missing Stephen this weekend as he is at the fabulous Knot Hysteria Retreat in Port Ludlow
Knittinggolfer's Blog Check out her pretty new sweater! Love!
Rainy Day Goods It was Mary Heather's tweets that reminded me it was NaBloPoMo!
One Stitch Short Sarah's tweets also reminded me that it was NaBloPoMo!
WildpeculiarJoy I so want to escape to that lovely fantasy house right about now!
A Day in the Life Manda is one of my fabulous test knitters! Can't wait til she shows us what she's knitting (hint, hint Manda!)!
4. Discovering new, inspiring blogs, such as Posie Gets Cozy! Thanks for recommending it Lorajean! Now I want to make these for Christmas!
5. An extra hour!! So excited that tomorrow we have an extra hour due to daylight savings! I'll admit, I desperately need that hour as the ongoing head/face pain I've been dealing with since September came back with a vengence last night. I've been taking pain meds and icing my head/face all day :( Hoping a good night's sleep and an extra hour will help me feel better tomorrow!
Want to share your good things? I'd love to hear them.